Underachieving Mommy:
I followed a comment chain to find Nanette of Underachieving Mommy, and when I got to her site and found that she's not only witty and fun, but also practically my neighbor, I started commenting there and a friendship was born. She's a lot of fun to read, and certainly NOT an underachiever in her mothering!!!

Theory of Thought:
The Thinker began commenting on my site very close to the beginning of my blog's existence. Her first comment was on a post of mine that was published on Indiebloggers, and since she's a fellow Indieblogger, I presume that's where she found me. I'm not certain of this, though... Anyway, to the best of my knowledge, she's the only teenager on my blogroll. At 17, she puts most of the rest of us to shame with her wit and creativity.

Temporary? Insanity:
Kimberly of Temporary? Insanity began commenting on my blog, stating that she found me through Millie's sidebar, and that she loved my Thornbirds for Mormons post--she apparently understood the craziness of it! She's been a great friend ever since. I can't get enough of her site--I'm there every single day and ALWAYS highly entertained.