(What is this?)


Soccer Mom In Denial

With a name like that, wouldn't you love her too? Allison from Soccer Mom in Denial jumped into my blog life in full swing a couple months back, announcing that she'd found me through Gunfighter's blog (I TOLD you that Gunfighter had introduced me to some awesome people!) I love Allison's blog, and I love that I get an email from her in response to almost every comment I leave there. (Among the things I love in her sidebar is a note about how she's a fag-hag, along with a ticker announcing at any given moment how much the Iraq war has cost us...)




Skindiver

I found Chesca from Skindiver through comments on Butrfly's site. She just seems like the nicest, kindest person with a heart of gold. Hers is a site that I check every single day and can't get enough of. She too has the magical abilities to respond to every comment! Where she finds the time, I can't imagine, but it's always fun to go back and check through the comments to see what she has to say to you in response!






The Road Lester Traveled

Honestly, I have no idea how "Cathouse Teri" ended up at my blog. She just showed up one day! Maybe you can fill in the details, Teri? Anyway, she's been a dear sweet friend. She's incredibly supportive of me and has given me wonderful advice (both solicited and UNsolicited, hahaha). She's fun and funny and even though I do not understand her obsession for certain highly offensive words, I love her anyway!